- How to Grade your Nickel and Dimed Essays
- Nickel and Dimed Wrap-Up
- The World is Flat—Book title (4, 7)
- Globalization is the term used to describe the changes in societies and the world economy that result from dramatically increased international trade and cultural exchange.
- What specific examples does he offer for the flat world?
4. Assign “Flatteners” chapters.
Reading Schedule for The World is Flat week one
Please have through the pages listed prior to class on that date.
January 31: pg 24
Feb 1st: 47
Feb 2nd: One chapter from “Ten Forces that Flattened the Earth” assigned in groups.
Feb 3rd: The Triple Convergence 173-181
Feb. 4th: 181-200
Feb. 5th: The Great Sorting Out 200-208
Feb 6th: 208-222