- Lesson Plan Day 23 102 Lab
- Amazon Search and Google Print
- Wikis part two
- Pick an essay topic you might be interested in.
Write for five minutes—what are the “sides”? What would Friedman say?
- Pick another.
- Write for five minute
- Small Groups based on second choice.
- Small Groups based on first choice.
- Ten minutes of online research.
- If you hit dead ends right away, try synonyms. If synonyms don’t work, try another topic or think of where else you can get information.
- Some articles in YHR/NYT might cost money…
- This is Not a Test 276-308
- Companies and the flat world
i. Seven Rules—disaggregate the work as with Flatteners
- Narrow your choice of topics down to two by Monday. This might mean more digging to see if it’s possible to write about it.
- We will be reading the Conclusion next, so if you have time, get started.