English 102 Lesson Plan Day 8
Hand in Scrubbing and Selling
- Quiz first 150 pages
- Living conditions?
- Review study guide questions for "Selling in Minnesota"
- Questions 1 and 2 in groups
- Questions 3-5 as a class
January 17th: Paper format. Research. Writing. My best shot at what's a good paper.
Jan. 18th: Complete discussion of Nickel and Dimed. Outline of Evaluation Chapter Due.
January 22nd: Outline of your essay due
January 23rd: Rough Draft Due. Bring four copies for peer editing.
January 24th: No class. 930 class pick up essays to peer edit from Kelley in English Dept.
January 25th: Complete Peer Editing..
January 25th: Introduction to using sources. How to integrate.
January 29th: Draft Two Due. Bring two copies.
Homework: (For Monday)
- Read Class Matters 111-124
- Read Hacker C2-a (Intro/Thesis)
- Read Hacker C6-c (Evaluating Arguments—inductive, deductive, emotional appeals, legitimate and otherwise, opposing views)