English 102 Lesson Plan Day 11 Spring 2008
- Final Draft due Monday.
- Thick Skin
- Kind Honesty
- In groups of three.
- Write down what questions you want answered today, what do you want help with?
- # the paragraphs on your essays.
- Hand around essays,
- Give permission to be hard on your paper
- Some one says, I'll go first
- Take turns reading the paper aloud, except the author.
- Brief discussion of the writer's questions
- Read the next essay the same way.
- Once all essays have been read aloud, start working on the form.
- Discuss forms
- Peer Review Review
- Hand in one copy of your essay
You'll get feedback from the other class by Friday