Friday, February 22, 2008

Peer Review Review

Name:____________________________


Names of your reviewers:_________________________

Peer Review Questions:

List three changes suggested by your peers

  1. Which of these changes did you make?
  2. What did they see as strengths and weaknesses that you didn't see on your own?
  3. What did they see that you already noticed?
  4. Write down one or two things you saw in someone else's essay that you liked and that you will try to copy in your essay.

What else do you need to do to make this the best paper possible?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The thing I saw in someone else's essay that I want to do is Bronte Cole's counter argument. I really had no idea how to do it and seeing yours helped. Thanks!

melissa said...

Thanks to all my peer reviewers they really helped me a lot to see diffrent sides of the story. i think my paper is ready to turn in for a better grade than the first paper. also the writing center helped me very much.

E=mc2 said...

I love doing the peer reviews. Every time I write a paper, I think it is good until someone else reads it. Then they find all the errors I couldn't find.

Jose R. said...

Another peer review, yay! well even though it's not my favorite thing in the world to do, it is very helpfull towards my essays.

English 102 student said...

Of the three that reviewed my paper only one really dug in and dissected the paper. It was very helpful. Not only pointed out were my weaknesses but also where it was strong. It came from the other class. Easier to contribute to a faceless paper?

Unknown said...

I love peer reviews. The more torn apart the paper gets better! When we have to turn in a rough draft, I can’t procrastinate until the night before to write the entire paper, and the final usually turns out much better when it’s not finished an hour before it’s due!