1. Bonus Points
2. News of the day
3. Peer edit in same topic groups where possible
4. Write 2-3 questions you'd like to have answered.
5. Number paragraphs on each essay.
6. Hand out (and apologize).
7. Explain your questions to your peers.
8. Read silently and mark as you go.
9. Complete work sheet, including scratch outline.
11. Hand back and hand in essays for next class to evaluate
12. Reading homework
Class Matters: The College Dropout Boom and No Degree, No Way Back to the Middle
We will be discussing College Dropout Boom starting next Tuesday and No Degree, No Way Back to the Middle starting next Friday.